Nepal international Kiran Chemjong is plying I-League 2020-21 with Punjab FC in India. Chemjong who was a player of Minerva Punjab FC to their maiden I-League title in the 2017-18 season is having good performance in the ongoing 2020-21 League. He has already made 6 Clean Sheets in 10 matches he played for Punjab FC. Kiran Chemjong is the number one goalkeeper in the league with the maximum number of Clean Sheets.
Below we have given the Top 5 Goalkeepers in the league who have made maximum numbers of clean sheets.
- Kiran Chemjong- Punjab FC- 6 Clean Sheets
- Mithun Samanta- Real Kashmir- 5 Clean Sheets
- Subham Roy- Mohammedan SC- 3 Clean Sheets
- Mithun Samanta- Real Kashmir- 3 Clean Sheets
- Shibinraj Kunniyil- Churchill Brothers- 3 Clean Sheets
The number one goalkeeper in Nepal is happy to be part of the best clubs in Indian football. He got a lot of positive feedback from Nepalese football fans. Nepalese football fans look forward to dedicating 100% of his performance to the team and hope to reach new heights and make Nepal proud.
Watch the live matches of I-League Here.