Women’s Under 17 SAFF Championship 2023
2023 SAFF U-17 Women’s Championship, Live, Fixtures details
The SAFF U-17 Women’s Championship is football tournament for under-17 women’s national teams. It’s organized by the South Asian Football Federation (SAFF) and will be held in Bangladesh from March 20th to March 28th, 2023. The tournament will feature four teams from the South Asian region and one team from UEFA, which is Russia. Russia will participate in the tournament as a guest team.
Nepal is the defending champions of the SAFF Women’s Championship tournament, having won the 4th edition in 2022. As the reigning champions, they will be looking to defend their title. Russia is set to feature in the tournament for the first time as a guest nation.
In the SAFF Women’s Championship 2023, each team will play against each other once in a single round-robin format. The team with the most points at the end of the tournament will be declared the champion. The live links, fixtures, and match information can be found below.
Where to watch the match live ? 2023 SAFF U-17 Women’s Championship
You can watch the live matches of the SAFF Women’s Championship 2023 on our website, gorkhalifootball.com. Simply visit our website at gorkhalifootball.com/live/ to keep up with the latest live matches.
Nepal’s Fixtures in the Championship
Nepal’s national under-17 women’s football team will kick off their SAFF Women’s Championship 2023 campaign with a match against India on March 20th. Likewise, they will play against Bhutan on March 22nd, and also face Russia on March 26th, before concluding the group stage with a game against Bangladesh on March 28th. Similarly, it will be an exciting challenge for Nepal’s young and talented team as they aim to defend their championship title in the tournament. Moreover, football fans can look forward to some thrilling matches as Nepal takes on some tough opponents in the group stage.
Fixtures for 023 SAFF U-17 Women’s Championship
In the SAFF Women’s Championship 2023, tied teams will be ranked according to the following criteria, in order of precedence:
- Points earned in head-to-head matches between the tied teams.
- Goal difference in head-to-head matches between the tied teams.
- Goals scored in head-to-head matches between the tied teams.
- If more than two teams are still tied after applying the head-to-head criteria, the criteria will be reapplied exclusively to the subset of tied teams.
- Goal difference in all group matches.
- Goals scored in all group matches.
- Penalty shoot-out (if only two teams are tied and they met in the last round of the group).
- Disciplinary points (1 point for a yellow card, 3 points for a red card resulting from two yellow cards, 3 points for a direct red card, and 4 points for a yellow card followed by a direct red card).